Morning Tour to Christ Redeemer Statue, Sugar Loaf Mountain including Barbeque
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarloaf Mountain.
Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide and Get to know Sugarloaf Mountain.
If you decide, you can add a city tour and BBQ to your tour, visit the highlights of Rio.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- Professional guide
- Access to Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain tour
- Brazilian lunch if the option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Enjoy the spectacular view from Corcovado to take stunning pictures from the mountain. Then continue the journey to the Sugar Loaf where we will close the day with stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro.
Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The statue is 30 meters tall, not including its 8-metre pedestal, and its arms stretch 28 meters. The statue is located at the peak of the Corcovado Mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park overlooking the city of Rio. The statue has become a cultural icon of both Rio de Janeiro and Brazil, and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Sugarloaf Mountain (Portuguese: Pão de Açúcar) is a peak situated in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean. Its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of concentrated refined loaf sugar. It is known worldwide for its cableway and panoramic views of the city.
The mountain is one of several monolithic granite and quartz mountains that rise straight from the water’s edge around Rio de Janeiro. The mountain is protect- ed by the Sugarloaf Mountain and Urca Hill Natural Monument, created in 2006. This became part of a World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO in 2012.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
If the option is selected we’ll take you on a panoramic tour of the main spots of the city, such as the outsides of Maracana Stadium, the Sambódromo, the Municipal Cathedral, Selaron stairs, and passing by the famous Arcs of Lapa. Then we will return to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3: Centro, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up service is available pick up from hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana and pick up from meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo, and Centro.Call us 24 hrs. in advance prior to the starting time to provide you with the pick-up time, if your accommodation is outside the coverage zone, don't worry we will provide you with an alternate meeting point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: If the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Important: During High Season, Carnival and December 28th through December 30th, the lines at Christ the Redeemer may be longer than expected. The tour operator will do the best they can to get there as early as possible, but please take in mind, delays may occur
- The inclusions and duration will depend on the option selected.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.