Mornington Peninsula 2-6 guests Lunch Rare Hare or Merricks General Wine Store
Epicurean has over 20 years experience in food and wine touring so know how to create personalised, relaxed and informative food and wine day tour for you to enjoy.
From the moment you are picked up from you hotel by your local, friendly guide you will have "time well spent" sharing stories of the region.
Your day in the world class wine region of the Mornington Peninsula has been designed to embrace the love of food and wine, nature, sights and stories.
We incorporate a wonderful dining experience at a local favourite winery restaurant, Rare Hare or Merrick's General Wine Store. Here you can sit down to enjoy a wonderfully thought out menu, local and seasonal produce paired with a glass of wine.
You will also have time to enjoy 2 premium wine tasting events and some wonderful sightseeing opportunities of this amazing region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully Qualified and Friendly Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Pt. Leo Estate
- Entry/Admission - Quealy Winemakers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
The Mornington Peninsula is a maritime wine region an hours drive from Melbourne City Centre
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pt. Leo Estate, 3649 Frankston-Flinders Rd, Merricks, Victoria 3916 Australia
Large Scale Sculpture Walk
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quealy Winemakers, 62 Bittern-Dromana Rd, Balnarring, Victoria 3926 Australia
Barrel Room Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Jackalope Hotel Mornington Peninsula, 166 Balnarring Rd, Merricks North VIC 3926, Australia
2: Yabby Lake Winery, 86-112 Tuerong Rd, Tuerong VIC 3915, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Melbourne City hotels and accommodation (out the front)Dockland guests pick up location is Treasury on Collins 394 Collins StreetIf your City hotel is not listed please detail in additional information. Central pick up location in Melbourne is St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street Melbourne at 10am Please confirm booking by text or call or emailPorts
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal, 6 Waterfront Pl, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.