Mornington Peninsula Markets Shuttle by Boat from Phillip Island
Travel on a spacious boat to the mainland to visit to one of the Mornington Peninsula’s premier local craft and food markets. With complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits, enjoy a scenic 30-minute cruise from Phillip Island to Stony Point. From there a coach takes you to the amazing Red Hill Community Market. Have three hours at your leisure to browse the many stalls with handcrafted jewelry, clothing, toys, gourmet foods, wine and more, with plenty of space to store your shopping on the return journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip boat
- Round-trip coach
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to Cowes Jetty to board your spacious catamaran for the scenic 30-minute cruise across Western Port Bay to Stony Point. Sip a cup of complimentary tea or coffee and choose a seat on either an indoor or outdoor deck.
When you arrive at Stony Point, your coach meets you and transfers you to either Red Hill Community Market. Enjoy three hours at your leisure to shop, eat and browse through stalls filled with high-quality goods made by local artisans.
Red Hill Community Market started in 1975 when a couple dozen locals came together to sell and barter informally. The market has since evolved into a legendary destination where 300 vendors showcase locally produced items including fresh produce, jams, olives, wines, and handcrafted jewelry, clothing, kitchenware, pottery, toys and more. Freshly prepared snacks and meals are available for purchase and you can listen to live music by local musicians.
After shopping and snacking to your heart’s content, meet your coach at the designated time. Return to Stony Point and re board your boat, where you’ll have plenty of room to store your shopping bags. Enjoy the scenery during the return journey to Phillip Island. Your tour ends upon arrival at the dock in the early afternoon.
Departure Point :Cowes Jetty, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.