Moroccan Cooking Class in the Medina of Marrakech
Learn to cook some home-style Moroccan favorites during a 4.5-hour cooking class that takes place on a rooftop terrace in the Medina of Marrakech. With your guide, go shopping for ingredients at the Jemaa el-Fnaa market, then prepare your choice of dishes at the rooftop location. Top off your class by enjoying the feast that you helped to create.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Please note that ingredients are not included in the price and are normally 7 Euros extra per person
- Make your own way to meet your guide at the designated place in Jemaa el-Fnaa.
Start your tour by shopping at the colorful bustling market and purchasing the ingredients (additional expense) for your Moroccan feast.
The menu is flexible and the instructor can customize the class to your interests. Choose from a variety of classic dishes such as tagine, couscous, Moroccan salads, and tangia.
After gathering your ingredients, head to a rooftop (weather permitting) in the center of the Medina. There, learn to prepare some home-style favorites of Moroccan cuisine. You’ll also have the option to bake hobz, the traditional round bread, and visit the communal bread oven.
Savor the dishes that you helped make while seated on the rooftop terrace, which has 360-degree views of Marrakech. Expect a full meal with generous portions at the end of your half-day cooking class.
Departure Point :Brigade touristique, Place Jemaa le Fna, Marrakech 40000, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :10am or 3pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.