Morocco Express 6 Days
This tour gives you a great chance to discover a big part of the Morocco from the sea to the interior part of the country.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Tour Guide during the tour
- 5 nights accommodation
- Guided city tour of Marrakech
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to Mohamed V airport
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
Day 1: welcome to Morocco
Stop At: Ain Diab, Casablanca Morocco
Following your arrival to Morocco you will have a transfer to our joining hotel in the center of Casablanca. In the evening you will have a pre-departure meeting with your guide to brief you about the details of your itinerary. After that you can go for an optional dinner in a local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: overnight at the hotel in casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca to Marrakech
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
The journey today will begin by visiting the stunning Hassan II Mosque of Casablanca, this mosque is considered as the largest mosque in Morocco and the third largest in the world. The capacity of its building can hold till 25000 worshippers at one time, and its square outside more than 80000 worshippers. After the visit we will leave Casablanca and drive south to Marrakech. Upon the arrival we will check in to our Hotel and then have some free time before dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: overnught at the hotel in Marrakech
Day 3: sightseeing of Marrakech
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Today is for Marrakech. This amazing city is located in the middle of the country; its location attracted many dynasties along the Moroccan History and made it as their Capital.The first historical Monument we will visit is the Koutoubya Mosque; the landmark and the highest building of the city. This mosque dates back to the 12th century. We will then continue to the 16th century Jewish quarter and the Bahia Palace. The latter, is one of the marvelous palaces in the country and was owned by the grand vizier of Morocco in the late 19th century. It will be then time to explore the medina with its traditional Markets and souks. Our next stop will be the famous square of Marrakech Djamaa Elfena famous for snake charmers, Acrobats, Musicians...
After lunch we will visit Majorelle Gardens named after the famous French painter who constructed his art deco villa and started the botanical gardens.
An optional dinner with traditional show is possible.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: spend the night at the hotel in Marrakech
Day 4: Marrakech to Essaouira
Stop At: Medina of Essaouira, Beach Essaouira Beach, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
We leave Marrakech after breakfast and we make our way to Essaouira; a colourful fishing town situated within 15th century Portuguese fortifications, where great beaches and surf beckon.
You have the day to relax on the beach or alternatively explore the UNESCO-listed medina with its various souks and woodcarving workshops. Any city gate leads to the medina, so you’re unlikely to get lost. The beach is in front of the Medina and there are plenty of cafés with terraces, both ideal for relaxing for a few hours. Blue doors and window frames abound as do the artists shops – buy a carpet or Thuya woodcarving or sit on the beach sipping a mint tea as the sun sets. There is the opportunity to do some optional activities, such as quad biking, surfing, horse riding and wind surfing. Enjoy a great night out in Essaouira.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: spend the night in Essaouira at the hotel
Day 5: Essaouira to casablanca
Pass By: El Jadida, Morocco
It is time to leave Essaouira and head up to Casablanca, en-route we will have lunch in the fabulous city Eloualidia and than pass by the city of El jadida built and named by the Portuguese as Mazagan. At the end of the day we will be in Casablanca for optional dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: overnight at the hotel in Casablanca
Day 6: Back home
Pass By: Casablanca, Morocco
After breakfast you will have an included transfer to the airport of casablanca
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.