Moron Lagoon: Excursion from Paracas
Morón Oasis is located between the Paracas desert and Pisco, is a new alternative for people who like to enjoy nature and adventure, dunes and furrows created by the winds and a lagoon in the middle of the desert create a beautiful landscape and You will be amazed to be in the middle of this beautiful place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from the Hotel (round trip).
- Dune Buggy (private service).
- Professional tour driver.
- Entry/Admission - Moron Oasis
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moron Oasis, Pisco Peru
Our tour begins by picking up our clients from your hotel in Paracas, we will board our sandbox to leave towards the Paracas desert - Pisco, we will travel about 20 minutes from the town of Paracas to reach the desert, here we can appreciate the impressive dunes which Our sand car will go traveling, going up and down the dunes, doing pirouettes, we travel a large part of the desert observing the furrows and formations made by the winds, until we reach a virgin lagoon called Morón.
Here we will make a stop to observe the impressive desert landscape and the contrast with the Moron Lagoon Oasis which is surrounded by its own vegetation and totorales which house some species of birds, here you can also perform the known sport Like sanboarding, our driver and guide will show us the safe way to perform this sport which we will do repeatedly until satisfied, then we will continue crossing the desert making some stops to take the respective photos, then we will return to Paracas and take them to your hotel.
All this round trip has an approximate duration of 3 hours and the tour start time you choose it taking into account that at 15:00 hrs it is the latest that you can leave.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Paracas or from the bus station in Paracas.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.