Morris Island Lighthouse SUP Tour
Come enjoy the sights of the Morris Island Lighthouse on our stand up paddleboard tour! Our tour out on the waters of Charleston offers a perfect blend of local knowledge and southern hospitality. Our personable, knowledgeable, and caring staff offers an inside look of being a true local of Charleston. We take you into the heart of the low country to view landscape and wildlife that is only possible from your Paddleboard.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional guide
- Board rental, life jacket, leash, and any other SUP necessities.
What's excluded :
- During the tour, you will have the perfect view of the Morris Island Lighthouse while you're out on the water. You'll also be able to stand on the steps of the Lighthouse! This 2 hour tour is great for families and groups, as well as locals and those who want to get more familiarized with Charleston & the surrounding environment.
This tour is recommended for experienced paddlers as it requited that participants have at least intermediate-level paddleboarding skills. It can get choppy on the water so want to make sure you are equipped. This tour is a great way to get connected to nature because along the way you may see some incredible wildlife such as Turtles, Pelicans and Egrets, Ibis & other elegant birds. You also may be greeted by some of our friendly, curious Dolphins that love to swim close by!
Departure Point :Charleston Paddleboard Co.Folly Island (Charleston, SC) (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets. A lot of the locations depends on the Tide.) Feel free to contact supplier after purchase of tickets. Contact info in Voucher!
Departure Time :Folly Island (Charleston, SC)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets. A lot of the locations depends on the Tide.) Feel free to contact supplier after purchase of tickets. Contact info in Voucher!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is recommended for advance paddlers. It is required that participants must have at least intermediate-level paddle boarding skills.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.