Moscow City Panorama and River Cruise
Accompanied by a professional guide, you will move to the highest viewing platform in Europe, from where you can observe the incredible, the best view of the city. During the tour, you will get acquainted with the history and architecture of the capital. Then, together with the guide, you will have a 3-hour cruise on a luxurious panoramic yacht and get acquainted with the world-famous sights of Moscow. The duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or other central point of Moscow
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- Entrance ticket to the Highest Viewing Platform in Europe
- Printed photo from photo zone
- Visit the ice cream factory
- The free portion of ice cream
- Projection show
- Ticket for River Cruise
- Metro ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase onboard)
The guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel lobby or at any other location. You will get a brief overview of Moscow's metro on the way to the platform.
You will visit the highest viewing point in Europe to take wonderful pictures of Moscow and explore all the sights from the 89th floor. Consequently, you will tour the ice cream factory and receive a free portion of ice cream. Also, you will get a printed photo from the photo zone. And in the end, you will experience the projection show.
After your breathtaking visit to the sightseeing deck, it is time to come back to earth and experience Moscow from the water as you enjoy a cruise on a VIP luxury boat. Become closer to the city’s sensational riverside sights as you cruise goes along important landmarks such as the Moscow Kremlin (a symbol of the Russian statehood and one of the biggest architectural ensembles in the world), Moscow State University, and The Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the largest of the Russian Orthodox Church, Monument to Peter the Great. Be convinced to make your way through the heart of the city on a tour to remember and tell friends. You will savor the privilege of being far away from the crowd streets. Observe Moscow from every angle.
Finally, the guide will take you to the nearest metro station to the pier.
Departure Point :Your location in Moscow
Return Detail :A guide will accompany you to the nearest metro station. Drop-off service is optional.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- ID document is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.