Moscow: Genuine French-Russian dinner at locals
You will be welcomed by Leo and Aliona in their comfortable apartment located in the center of Moscow.
You will start the evening with a degustation of local juices and Russian starters coming from local markets.
You'll then discover the unique mix of French and Russian meals with your hosts: genuine Russian dishes prepared in a modern way, French classical dishes prepared with local products. You’ll taste Georgian wine: mandatory during any trip in Russia, as well as cheeses, produced in Russia following the French example.
You end your dinner with a Russian tea ceremony, served with seasonal fruits, cakes, sweets and biscuits. It is not over: you’ll try homemade jams and cakes, and the Georgian tarte tatin: Antonovka.
This experience will be the opportunity for you to meet locals, passionate about their home city. They will share with you their best tips: restaurants, bars, parks, walking routes, in order to turn your stay in Moscow into an unforgettable memory.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Traditional apetizers, main course and desserts
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Georgian wine and Russian liquors
- Meeting with locals and get the best tips in Moscow
What's excluded :
- You will spend the evening in the center of Moscow, in the apartment of Leo and Aliona, a young married couple. Leo is from France, Aliona from Russia : enjoy a traditional dinner, and discover a unique mix of French and Russian cuisine in a friendly atmosphere. You will learn more about life in Moscow, and get the best tips to enjoy your stay in the Russian capital city.
• Russian dried fish
• Salad with vegetables from Uzbekistan
• Russian traditional fish with mashed vegetables
• French appel pie in a Russian way
• Russian cheeses
Departure Point :Smolenskiy Bul'var, 1/2, Moskva, Russia, 119121
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Leo and Aliona have a little dog. Not recommended for travelers with allergy to dogs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.