Moscow: Metro and Izmailovo Market Private Tour
Start with the ride in the famous Moscow Metro, stop at its most significant stations, then go to the Izmailovo with private guide to see the Kremlin. Explore biggest Russian craft flea market and get unique items and souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Metro tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ploshhad Revolyutsii Metro Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ploshhad Revolyutsii Metro Station, Bogoyavlenskiy Ln. Nikolskaya St., Moscow 109012 Russia
In the beginning of the tour, the guide will take you to the famous Moscow Metro, where you will visit the most remarkable stations and learn more about the history of Moscow Underground Temples
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kremlin in Izmailovo, Izmailovskoye hwy, 73Zh Partizanskaya Subway Station, Moscow 105187 Russia
Your guide will tell you the story of the second biggest Kremlin in Moscow, and about kremlins in general.
Stop At: Izmailovsky Market, Parkovaya St., 3-ya, 24, Moscow 613310 Russia
With the guide you will visit Izmailovsky craft flea Market and get the best chance to buy genuine Russian items as souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, indicate the name and the address of your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.