Moscow: Saint Basil's Cathedral and Red Square
Stroll around the monuments of Red Square and take breathtaking pictures of the Kremlin wall on a private tour of Moscow city center with a guide who makes history fun!
Learn more about iconic buildings such as Spasskaya Tower on the eastern wall of the Moscow Kremlin. Look at Lenin's Mausoleum in the center of Red Square and admire the decorative façade of Kazan Cathedral. Venture beyond the famous onion domes of Saint Basil's Cathedral and explore the complex of churches from the inside. Listen to the fascinating history of the church complex, including the role of the infamous tsar Ivan the Terrible.
Proceed to the Soviet-era GUM department store to explore its beautiful galleries and transparent ceiling. Pass the glorious statue of General Zhukov and discover the beautiful fountains of Alexander Garden. Pay your respects at the Eternal Flame of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Professional live guide
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Saint Basil's Cathedral is the icon of the city. It was declared in 1990 a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
The first stop for any visitor to Moscow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: GUM, Red Square, 3 Metro Ploshchad Revolyutsii, Moscow 109012 Russia
Proceed to the Soviet-era GUM department store to explore its beautiful galleries and transparent ceiling.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Red Square, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.