Moses Mount and Saint Catherine's Monastery Trip from Sharm el Sheikh
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world St.Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sinai
- Entry/Admission - St. Catherine's Monastery
What's excluded :
- Museum room ticket
- Any extras not mentioned in the program Food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine 46512 Egypt
Visit the Moses Mount and Monastery of Saint Catherine which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and also it's one of the oldest monasteries of Christianity. It’s located in heart of Sinai Peninsula at a height of 1570 meters in the place where according to the tradition Moses saw the bush on fire which didn’t burn up .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
The Monastery is Orthodox and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The monastery dates back to the age of the emperor Justinian 6th century. It was the same time of building enclosure wall surrounding the monastery right now but the monastery was named Saint Catherine at the beginning of the 11th century in honor of saint Catherine, one of the earliest Alexandria Christians martyrs. It contains several monuments like the burning bush seen by Moses, and the remarkable Icons Gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.