Mosque-Cathedral and Alcazar guided tour
Would you like to visit the most important monuments of Cordoba? If so, this is your tour.
In this 2.5 h tour we will know the Mosque-Cathedral, symbol of this city. Then, it is the time to visti the Alcazar, the royal palace of the 14th century.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- tickets to the Mezquita and Alcazar
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Entering into the great Mosque-Cathedral, whose sequence of the two-coloured arches will take you back to the Islamic time of Córdoba. The construction of this monument begun in the Middle Ages, in the 8th century. Our guides will tell about the different expansions of the building and all hidden details of the Mosque-Cathedral. Learn about its structure and architecture and discover how many arches and columns are inside. This is the best option to enjoy one of the best monuments in the world with a professional guide
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Afterward, head to the Alcazar of the Catholic Monarchs, skip the line to enter and spend about an hour here. Discover how the old
palace was built in the 14th-century to conquer the last Arabic Kingdom of the Iberian Peninsula. Your tour concludes in the
marvelous gardens of the Alcazar where you can take as many pictures as you wan
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.