Mostar-Konjic- Blagaj- Pocitelj Daily Tour ALL INCLUDED(From Sarajevo)
• The Old Bridge/ Stari Most is one of the countrys most recognizable landmarks and a fantastic piece of Islamic architecture in the Balkan region, built in 1566
• Koski Mehmet Pasha Mosque. Although under the “protection” of UNESCO, the mosque was heavily damaged in the war in 1993, with its minaret destroyed and roof dome heavily damaged.
• Kriva Cuprija – Crooked Bridge. The mini Stari Most and the oldest single arch stone bridge in Mostar. Kriva Cuprija was built in 1558 by an Ottoman architect Cejvan Kethoda. Supposedly it was the “Guinea pig” before the construction of the Stari Most began, to test the designs plausibility.
• Cobble stone Street
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Museum Enterances
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Our tours include drinking and eating and museum entrances.We are able to pick up and drop off in Sarajevo locations.
Departure Point :
We are able to pick up all over Sarajevo.
OtherSarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Return Detail :Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sarajevo City Center or Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.