Mostar Shelters tour in Mostar
Mostar Shelters is new tour about the Yugoslavian war, with a focus on what happened in Mostar and Bosnia and Herzegovina. By visiting the most remarkable sights of the Bosnian war the guide will take you on an unique journey trough places, stories, facts and feelings about the hardest days of our lives. In a 2 hours experience, Mostar shelters tour will provide you with a better understanding of that part of Bosnian history still unclear to many.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Mostar Shelters is now groundbreaking new tour that revolves around war in Bosnia and Herzegovina , grim but inevitable topic when visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina.This tour is half walking half driving tour. You will find out how people also lived here through that period, and what happen later with them. We are going to the most prominent locations of war in Mostar : artillery positions , trench lines , urban front line and other interesting sights. This tour explaining in detail all those questions that arise when one sees bullet riddled buildings and burnt houses in the city center. No questions are left unanswered, no topic is taboo.
Departure Point :iHouse Travel doo
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.