Mount Hernio Hiking Tour from San Sebastian
Escape the busy city life and head to the mountains for a day trip into nature to this iconic Basque mountain. We will drive towards the base of Mount Hernio to begin the hike to its summit. During the trail we will get the chance to admire the beautiful scenery of the Basque countryside. On the way down from the summit, we will stop at a local farmhouse to enjoy a well-deserved refreshment before heading back to San Sebastian.
You will travel as part of a small group with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 6.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - For the hike
- Lunch - At a local rustic mountain hut
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any other food or drinks not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ernio Bidea, Villabona, Gipuzkoa, Spain
We will pick you up from your accommodation in San Sebastian and head towards the green valleys of the Natural Park of Pagoeta. During this hiking tour, you will enjoy a nice day in the Basque Countryside in one of the most renowned mountains for the Basque people: The Hernio Mountain (1074 m; 3523 ft).
Along the hike, you will have the opportunity to take short rests to admire the beautiful ever-green scenery of Basque mountains and valleys. We will reach the summit after a couple of hours of hiking, where you will have time to catch your breath and take wonderful photos of the Basque countryside. On our way down from the summit, we will stop for lunch in a rustic mountain hut. The hike is ideal for those who love the countryside and are used to hiking (easy-moderate hike).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the Hotel name or address of your accommodation in San Sebastian
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress accordingly to weather conditions
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.