Mount Popa Tour
With 1518m above sea level, Mount Popa is such a great location to have an incredible view of Bagan. Join with us, you will have a chance to visit and explore this extinct volcano, which definitely is worth the effort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air Conditioned vehicle transfer form /to hotel.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Drinking water bottle & cold towel
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other Service not mentioned on this program.
- In the morning, we will pick up in the hotel lobby and transfer you to the Mount Popa, which is about 50km far from Bagan and would take you 1h30 min drive to reach. The place is dedicated to animist spirits known as “nats”. Visitors climb up a winding covered 777 step staircase. On the way, you also enjoy beautifully encircling mountain and curious monkeys that populate this area. Then, you will reach the monastery and temple complex, with shrines to the 37 nats. It is totally excellent and interesting for you to take a visit to this spectacular view over the region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.