Mount Teide and Tenerife North with 5 Course Tasting Menu Shore Excursion
Would you like to enjoy a day in touch with nature, and entice your palate with the best gastronomy offered by Tenerife’s north?. On this experience you will enjoy impressive landscapes and contrasts.
On our way to Tenerife´s highlands you will discover the treasures of the Corona Forestal Nature Park, while pines scents awaken your senses and fill your lungs with fresh air.
Atop the island, the landscape turns into volcanic cones, craters, lava, dikes, elevated rock formations and a large variety of endemic flora and fauna. Teide National Park is one of the great wonders of the world and it was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Home the majestic Teide stratovolcano which, at 3.718 metres above sea level, is the highest peak in Spain.
The tour will continue with a visit to the Orotava Valley, where you will discover the best-kept secrets of centuries of rich agricultural tradition. From the field to the table, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- 5 courses tasting menu designed with local products at traditional restaurant
- Professional guide
- Transport in a van or minibus (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrances to museums and other attractions.
- Stop At: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Canary Islands
At the meeting point, located by the Port´s Marina. We will briefly make an introduction of the tour before leave the city heading to Tenerife´s highlands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: La Esperanza, La Esperanza, Tenerife, Canary Islands
On our route to the highlands of Tenerife you will discover the treasures of the Corona Forestal Nature Park, while pines scents awaken your senses and fill your lungs with fresh air.
Stop At: La Tarta del Teide, 38300 La Orotava, Tenerife Spain
Overlooking the pine forest, the beautiful views are worthy of the best photos. On most days, the trade winds drive little fluffy clouds across the sky: a fresh breeze that gives us life. Here you will be amazed to see the ‘sea of clouds’, a visually impressive phenomenon sure to blow your mind.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Atop the island, the landscape turns into volcanic cones, craters and lava, dikes and elevated rock formations. At these heights it boasts a large variety of endemic flora and fauna. Teide National Park is one of the great wonders of the world, and it is for this reason that it was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Here the majestic Teide stratovolcano awaits you, which, at 3,718 metres above sea level, is the highest peak in Spain.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Orotava Valley, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife Spain
The tour will continue with a visit to the Orotava Valley, where you will discover the best-kept secrets of centuries of rich agricultural tradition, through the production of grapes, cereals, potatoes, chestnuts and tropical fruits, shaping a landscape of lush green areas and stone terraces everywhere across its slopes.
Stop At: Restaurante Guachinche Bodegón Casa Matías, Camino de los Guanches, 2, 38300 La Florida, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
From the field to the table, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant where some of this area’s most typical Canary Island dishes are prepared in an authentic environment.
Duration: 1 hour
• Roasted goat’s cheese with “mojo” and homemade jams
• Sweet potato mille-feuille with wreckfish and red “mojo”
• Chickpea stew
• Wreckfish with onions, “pretty potatoes” (papas bonitas) and green “mojo”
• Canary-style rabbit in salmorejo sauce
• Gofio Mousse with palm honey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You guide will be waiting for you at the MEETING POINT for Official Tour Guides (APIT Tenerife). It is right by the Marina´s Building (it has a piramidal shape glazing roof). You can find the meeting point walking from the ship tracking the BLUE LINE marked on the ground to the "City Center". It takes about 10-20 minutes walking from the Ship. DO NOT take the shuttle bus.Once you have booked the tour, contact the supplier to send you a map with detailed information about the meeting point.Ports
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In compliance with the protocols established to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 in the development of our activity. The use of a mask will be mandatory in those situations and spaces that require it. Your guide will keep you informed at all times about the steps to take.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.