Mount Toubkal 2Day Trekking from Marrakech small group
Adventurous travelers looking for a challenging but exhilarating way to experience Morocco may want to consider a trek to the summit of Mount Toubkal, high in the Atlas Mountains. This overnight adventure includes a guide and mules to take you and your luggage up to the top of the mountain, where you'll spend the night in simple mountain accommodations just below the summit. The next morning you'll head up to the summit, the highest point in North Africa, before returning to Marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return private transport from Marrakech
- English Speaking Guide (other languages can be catered for)
- Accommodation in Toubkal Refuge or tent
- All meals
- Muleteer Team Private Cook Breakfast Lunch Dinner
What's excluded :
- Sleeping Bags Snow / Ice equipment Tips
- During the trek to the summit of Mount Toubkal you will be rewarded with stunning views of the Atlas Mountains, green valleys and Berber Villages. If you choose to do this itinerary between November and April two days will involve walking in crampons and using ice axes therefore experience of using this equipment is recommended.
You can choose to complete the ascent in 2 or 3 days or even build it into a longé trek in the High Atlas Mountains. Web are Evry flexible in terms of our itineraries and will happily create a bespoke one that meets your needs and interests. As on all of our treks you will be accompanied by a mule, muleteer and a guide who will take care of everything, all you need to do is trek and enjoy the views and feeling of achievement as you reach the summit.
Day 1 – Marrakech – Imlil – Toubkal Refuge
After an early breakfast you’ll head out on the 2 hour drive to the small village of Imlil. You’ll meet up with your guide and mules there, load up and set off on the 5-6 hour trek to the small refuge below the summit. The tracks are quite steep and narrow in places. You’ll continue climbing through these remote mountains and over several passes before arriving at the refuge where you’ll spend the night, enjoying Berber hospitality. Accommodation: Les Mouflons – Toubkal Refuge
Day 2 – Toubkal Refuge – Toubkal Summit – Imlil – Marrakech
After an early breakfast you will set off to climb the highest peak in the Maghreb. You will reach the summit as the sun rises, rewarding you with amazing views. You won’t encounter any major difficulties during the ascent as the final peak of Toubkal is broad and there is a gradual decline when approaching the summit. You’ll marvel at the high cliffs that plunge into the opposite of the Ifni Lake. After descending from the highest point in North Africa, back down to Imlil you will meet your transport to return to Marrakech.
Departure Point :
Return private transport from Marrakech
OtherMarrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.