Mountain & Wildlife private premium photo-oriented day tour in Hobart, Tasmania
This is a premium privately-guided full day tour, led by a highly experienced local guide and nature/wildlife photographer. It is all-inclusive of all entry fees, deluxe morning tea and picnic lunch. Your private transport is in a spacious, stylish and immaculately maintained SUV. Book now for an immersive day nature-based touring experience in Tasmania for outdoorsy travellers.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All entry fees as per itinerary
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea: Locally baked cake, slice or biscuit with a choice of Coffee, Black Tea or Tasmanian Blueberry Tea
- Lunch - Deluxe picnic lunch featuring local and seasonal Tasmanian produce and refreshing non-alcoholic beverage
- Entry/Admission - Mount Wellington
- Entry/Admission - Fern Tree to Silver Falls Loop
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Springs
What's excluded :
- Personal purchases/souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Spend the afternoon exploring Mt Wellington pausing at selected locations for nature photography.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fern Tree to Silver Falls Loop, Pipeline Track, Fern Tree, Tasmania 7054 Australia
Nature trail walk in rainforest habitat and waterfall photography
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Private Premium 3-hour Night Tour.
Tasmania’s wildlife is primarily nocturnal, so this night tour provides a photo opportunity not attainable during daylight hours. Spend time with Tasmanian devils, wombats, sugar gliders, quolls, bettongs and potoroos. This night tour is exclusive for our guests only; interact with the animals, hand-feed them, learn more about their characteristics and photograph them from less than one metre away!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cascade Brewery, 131 Cascade Rd, Hobart, Tasmania 7004 Australia
Australia's oldest operational brewery
Pass By: The Huon Road, Fern Tree, Tasmania 7054 Australia
The township in the foothills of Mt Wellington - this is where we commence one of our nature trail walks
Stop At: The Springs, Pinnacle rd, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
A picturesque spot about 1/2 way up the mountain (Mt Wellington) - where you'll dine in the magnificent outdoors on a BBQ supper before travelling to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary for your night wildlife tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Hobart CBD, Battery Point and Salamanca. If your hotel is not listed, please supply name and address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.