Mountain Bike Tour - Ride And Discover Our Beautiful Mountains
Cali is the sports capital of South America and the pinnacle of sports tourism in Colombia. Valle Del Cauca is considered to be the mountain biking capital of Colombia. Every year a great number of adventure seekers travel to Cali to get a taste of the adrenaline rush. We will begin our tour from our office in San Antonio neighborhood where we will travel to our point of start near the farallones mountains. From here on out the tour should go for about 5 hours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide.
- Mountain Bike.
- Helmet and safety elements.
- Insurance and medical assistance.
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- Extra products or services not specified in the plan.
- Drop Off (Tour finishes in San Antonio)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pance River, Cali Colombia
Once in the destination for mountain bike we will begin our slow climb. Pance is one of the many destinations we prefer for mountain bike, however keep in mind that this destination might change depending on your experience, we might do the three crosses or other destinations on the outskirts of the city depending on how you might prefer the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cerro de Las Tres Cruces, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
We will start biking from Cali, until we reach the top where the three crosses are, we can make stops to rest since the mountain is steep, we will appreciate a fantastic view of the city of Cali.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Intercontinental Cali, Av. Colombia ## 2-72, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring original passport or ID.
- Wear sneakers and sport outfit, sunblock, cap and sun glasses.
- In a small backpack bring: Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, spare dry clothes, poncho or rain jacket and water bottle.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- all tourists must make mandatory use of the mask and maintain a meter of social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.