A small group guided by knowledgeable passionate local guide, including catering. Experience some of the best spots on kunanyi / Mt Wellington and hear about the unique environment and intriguing cultural history. Take in the amazing views from the summit over Hobart and Tasmania.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Fresh coffee or tea
- Snacks - Local produce and pastries
- Entry/Admission - Mount Wellington
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
A series of short easy walks will take you to a secluded waterfall, giant trees, towering cliffs and epic views from the summit of the mountain. Walks are connected with short car trips.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hobart Shuttle Bus Company, 20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the Tasmanian Travel Information Centre, 20 Davey St, Hobart Tasmania, 7000.Ports
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Walk on Kunanyi