Mountain Guide for Trekking Annapurna and Bandipur Day Walks
I grew up in the beautiful hill-top village of Bandipur. I have worked for many years as a Lead Guide both with Intrepid Travel and Himalayan Encounters before I decided to become independent guide in the Annapurna region and locally in Bandipur.
Over the years I have learnt so much about the mountains, first-aid, nature, local culture, weather, food, hygiene and client handling. Safety is my first priority. I have advanced first aid training whilst working with Intrepid Travel and I received more training from Red Cross.
I would be happy to lead you if you are a group, a couple or a solo traveller. Whether you have 1 days or 3 weeks. Together we can tailor your trip to suit your wishes. And I can adapt to your needs and abilities as we go. I can arrange permits, porters, transportation, accommodation, food and I can help you with equipment before we leave in Pokhara.
per adult from
1 to 20 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Entry/Admission - Bandipur Bazar बन्दीपुर बजार
- Entry/Admission - Mardi Himal
- Entry/Admission - Manaslu
- The Annapurna base camp trek is one of the most popular treks in the world. For good reason! As you look up from the edge of the glacier, you come face to face with the Annapurna massif. Annapurna I, III and South, Gangapurna, Gandharvachuli and Machapuchare are all there to meet your gaze when your eyes rest upon them.
Departure Point :Bandipur, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
I am based in Bandipur. So I can meet you for day walks in Bandipur Bazar. For trekking in the Annapurna Region I can meet you in Pokhara.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.