Mountain of 7 Colors
We start with the pick up of the passengers from their respective hotels at 5:30 am, and then start our 3-hour trip towards the slopes of the snowy Ausangate, when we arrive at our destination (town of QHESIUNO), we will have our breakfast and Then the guide will give you some preliminary indications of the walk. We begin our Trek of approximately 3 hours, during the journey we will have the opportunity to see the different varieties of South American camelids, until we reach the 7colors mountain where our guide will explain about the natural pigmentation of it, we return to the starting point and We will have our typical lunch, after lunch we board our transportation for the return to the city of Cusco and ending at approximately 6:00 p.m. Our bus will leave you in the city center very close to the Plaza de Armas.
per adult from
8 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We have breakfast and lunch buffet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
It will just go by without stopping.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It will be collected from their respective hotels.Plaza Regocijo Cusco.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.