Mountain village El Batan
One of the most beautiful trails through fragrant Anaga-Laurel forest and lonely farmland leads to the remote mountain village of Batan, which has preserved its Canarian charm to this day. After wandering through the beautiful mountain forest with its tall, protected laurelwood, we reach the colorful farm terraces of the farmers and finally the valley of Batan, framed by hills. At the end of the hike, a pleasurable stop-off "typical Canarian" awaits us in the old village inn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Trikgeld
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Cruz del Carmen, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife Spain
Visitor Center and Museum
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Cruz del Carmen, 38294, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up takes place at or near your hotel. Please call us on your arrival.
Return Detail :38294 Los Batanes, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.