Mt First Top Adventure from Lucerne
Explore the stunning landscapes of Bernese Oberland and let your adrenaline levels surge on this 10-hour tour from Lucerne. Absorb panoramic views from the First Cliff Walk by Tissot; zoom down the first Flyer, a zipline overlooking the Alps; and take an off-road journey of a mountain cart and a scooter. See, too, the Alpine landscapes of Grindelwald and Interlaken, two picturesque mountain villages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Partly guided in English/Spanish (no guide on mountain + train ride to Interlaken)
- Entry/Admission - Grindelwald-First
What's excluded :
- Food/beverages and personal expenses
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lucerne, Lucerne
Greet your guide at Lucerne close to railway station and board a coach destined for the Alpine landscapes of Bernese Oberland.
Stop At: Bahnhofstrasse 25/5 3800, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
After a 3-hour journey through picturesque landscapes, you’ll arrive in Interlaken where you will have have time for a short coffee break before the coach brings you to Grindelwald where you say goodbye to your guide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Grindelwald - Dorf, 3818 Grindelwald, Switzerland
Once in Grindelwald, take the cable car to the summit of Mt. First
Stop At: Grindelwald-First, First, Grindelwald 3818 Switzerland
If you summon the courage to cross the First Cliff Walk by Tissot, you’ll be rewarded with spectacular views of the Swiss Alps.
Next, get strapped into the First Flyer, a 2,624-foot (800-meter) zipline, and glide over the snow-dappled tableau of Grindelwald. On arrival at the bottom, hop into a mountain cart to enjoy an off-road adventure past quintessential Swiss scenery.
In Bort, hop onto a scooter and drive past Swiss chalets, herds of sheep, and picturesque meadows. Spend the remainder of free time exploring Grindelwald and then reconvene with your guide in Interlaken after a train ride.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Lucerne, Lucerne
Your tour concludes with drop-off at the original departure point in Lucerne.
Departure Point :Frankenstrasse 2, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities.
- Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along!
- In case of bad weather some of the activities might be cancelled for security reasons and a partial refund is provided directly by the First cable car for the following amounts: Adult/child First Flyer: CHF 29.-/20.-, Mountain Cart & Trottibike each: CHF 19.-/14.-
- If the activities operate but clients choose not to participate no discount will be provided
- Age: Minimum age 10 years/ min height: 135cm
- Minimum Weight 35kg/ maximum weight 125kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.