Mt. Fuji Climbing 2-Day Bus Tour from Tokyo
・Our tour is designed in way that all participants can reach the summit. The tour will proceed at a slow pace and take moderate breaks, and everyone will get to the top without overdoing it.
・The minimum necessary 5-items package plan is available. Super-light climbing helmets will be provided to all the participants for free. An English-speaking tour conductor, as well as a certified professional mountain guide, will accompany the tour.
・You will see the stunning view from the summit and on the way too! For example, you can see the sea of clouds ad 7th station located at 2,700 meters sea above. Also, you can see the beautiful night view at the main 8th station Tomoe-kan.
・A one-night stay at a mountain hut and two meals are included. Hiking from 7th to 8th station is the most difficult section. Depart from Mountain hut for the sunrise on early morning!
・Traveler’s insurance for visitors to Japan is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Dinner for Day 1 at Mountain Hut of Mt. Fuji is provided. Vegetarian menu is available.
- Breakfast - Breakfast for Day 2 at Mountain Hut of Mt. Fuji is provided.
- For including gear rental plan, hiking gears of cain gear, climbing boots, stick, rucksacks and headlamps are included.
- Tour conductor and a professional mountain guide will accompany the tour.
- Night stay at Mountain Hut before climbing to reach the top of Mt. Fuji.
What's excluded :
07:30 Depart from Shinjuku, Tokyo
09:30 Arrive at Gear Rental Shop
(Free time and try on gear for those who selected Gear Rental Plan ONLY )
11:00 Arrive at Yoshida route 5th station
(Meet up with participants who choose to depart from here and prepare for Mt. Fuji climbing)
12:00 Tomoekan (Take rest)
18:00 Arrive at Mountain hut (at Original 8th Station) (Have dinner)
02:30 Depart from Mountain hut
04:00 Arrive at at the top of Mt. Fuji and enjoy sunrise
06:00 Depart from the top and rest at Mountain hut (Have breakfast)
08:00 Depart from Mountain hut and go down
11:00 Arrive at Yoshida entrance of 5th Station
(Take rest and prepare for returning)
15:30 Arrive in Shinjuku
• Mount Fuji, Chubu
Departure Point :LOVE Object, 6-chōme-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
Departure Time :7:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated on the basis of Japanese tourist industry regulation.
- Weather at Mt. Fuji changes quickly and you will experience climate of different seasons, or unstable weather condition such as sudden rain or strong wind while climbing. Please bring suitable gears that are especially made for mountain climbing (if you do not choose Including Gear Rental plan) and be well equipped.
- As the weather changes quickly at Mt. Fuji, it is possible that you may not be able to see the expected beautiful scenery, nor see Mt. Fuji clearly. Please be kindly noted.
- Mount Fuji the highest mountain in Japan at the elevation of 3,776m. It would be difficult to get to the summit if you do not plan for climbing at an appropriate pace. Also, you may get altitude sickness at worst. In addition, there are many climbers during Mount Fuji climbing season.
- The vehicle or bus company may not be the same for round trips. Any luggage cannot be left inside the bus. Please use the coin locker at Fujikyu Unjokaku for any unnecessary luggage (payment required). There may be cases where all the lockers are in use during peak season. Please be kindly noted.
- UV rays are very strong during the climbing trip so taking measures to avoid sunburns is necessary. Sunscreen and sunglasses are must items. Sunglasses that fully cover the eyes are recommended.
- Bring a liter water when starting the climb. Refills are purchasable from the mountain huts. Two or three liters are required for one climb(two days with an overnight stay). Please be careful that dehydration may lead to altitude sickness.
- For dinner at Mountain hut, vegetarian menu is available.
- Tour conductor can speak Japanese or English for communication with participants. In case of emergency it could be difficult to communicate with non-Japanese or English speakers. Please kindly consider before booking is made.
- It is estimated time by schedule. Actual arrival time may vary in accordance with traffic condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.