Mt Wellington ULTIMATE sightseeing tour $30 Saturday 1pm
Let the Hobart Shuttle Bus Company take you to the roof top of Hobart. The summit of Mt Wellington is 1270 metres above sea level and being the highest point around Hobart it offers unsurpassed views taking in half of Tasmania!
Enroute your tour guide will reveal the history of Hobart and Mt Wellington.
An intimate insight into the connection between the people of Hobart and its mountain.
Join us for the ULTIMATE Mt Wellington Experience. This tour is the most comprehensive and value for money tour to beautiful Mt Wellington. Giving you 50 minutes at the summit to take in the breath-taking views of Southern Tasmania. We also stop at the Springs lookout for 30 minutes. Included in your tour with us is a free hot drink from Lost Freight Cafe at the Springs Lookout point.
### please note on days when we have a cruise ship in port this tour is not available - please see our Mt Wellington EXPRESS tours for these days, we run the express 3 times a day on cruise ship days ###
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 50 minutes at the summit
- 30 minutes at the springs
- Free coffee (for adult and concession tickets only)
- Fun and Informative live commentary
- Experienced local driver / guide
- Entry/Admission - Mount Wellington
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Breathtaking views over Hobart and Southern Tasmania from the summit of Mt Wellington
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.