Mt.Bukhansan Hiking and Korean Sauna Tour with Sauna Scrub Service&Korean BBQ
Would you like to do another easy hike and have this amazing view of downtown Seoul? Or do you want to go on an adventure for one day? Then, hiking in Bukansan National Park is a perfect plan for a day trip. You can easily access the marvel of nature at Bukhansan National Park. This tour includes 2 or 3 hours hiking in Mt. Bukhansan. Your guide will take you to routes on Mt. Bukhansan depending on your group's climbing skills.
You will have lunch "Korean BBQ called Galbi". You will enjoy fantastic Korean BBQ that Locals love
Lastly, go to Jjimjilbang! chill out your body at Korean style spa called jjimjilbang, sweating room in Korean Style Sauna
You will get a Korean body scrub service named Seshin. ddemiri or scrubbing skin(including the tour). After the scrubbing, meet your guide in public saunas and together try many different kinds of saunas such as mud sauna, ice sauna, pinetree sauna, oak sauna, salt sauna and so on. You will definitely like it!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance Fee
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Spa fees - Korean Scrub Service
- Entry/Admission - Bukhansan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Hill Spa
- Entry/Admission - 미도갈비
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks(unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukhansan National Park, 262, Bogungmun-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 02700 South Korea
When you start your hiking, your guide will take you to routes On Mt Bukhan depending on your group’s climbing skills. It takes around 2 or 3 hours to hike on Mt Bukhan. If your people are beginners, there is one temple called Seunggasa where you climb about 1,300 feet in elevation. It takes 2 hours. It’s recommendable route for beginners. Or if your people are challenger, Bibong path is suitable route for your people. You will climb approximately 1,835 feet. This route follows a narrow trail with a mountain stream flowing on either side. Around the summit, Munching on Seaweed roll, hot bowl of Ramen and sharing hot cups of tea is common for Korean hikers. You will see people eating in groups enjoying the view. Check a 360 degree of the top of Bukhansan.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Dragon Hill Spa, 40, Hangang-daero 21nagil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04378 South Korea
Your guide will drive your group to jjimjilbang where you can unwind and rejuvenate. Enjoy 20 min hot bath there and get a Korean body scrub service named Seshin. ddemiri or scrubbing ladies will slough away your skin covers over your thighs down to your feet across your stomach. You are sloshed with soap and water, shampooed and given body massage. Then, you go inside bathhouse separated by gender where nudity is the norm. jjimjilbang offers you exercise rooms as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 미도갈비, 25 Samil-daero 15-gil, Gwancheol-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
This restaurants service good quality of Korean, Pork BBQ which is marinated with Korean Special Soy Sauce. So you can enjoy real local food that Korean Love!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Most of hotels are available for hotel pickup and drop-off but sometimes it's like Airbnb and located in small alleys, then we let you know where to meet a tour guide before tour date. So please let us know exact your contact number with National Code like. +82 +65 +1,etc Thank you:)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please add country code to your phone number
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.