Mua Cave - Tam Coc 1 day from 40 USD
Ninh Binh 1 day tour takes you to the richest local village in the north of Vietnam. You will see a lot of farmers working hard in the vivid field. And then taking a boat trip brings you to the riverside with great mulberry fields like nowhere else in Vietnam. Ninh Binh is home of Buddhism, some of the oldest and the most famous pagodas is Bich Dong (interesting Pagoda was built into the caves).
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal expenses and Tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
07:30 – 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and car then depart for Ninh Binh province (100 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes half way to relax and experience Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, embroideries…
10:30 Arrive at Mua Cave, the most beautiful place to view in Ninh Binh, where can see the city far from the standing in front of Tam Coc in back and the limestone mountain along to the south of Vietnam.
11:30 Go back to the car and drive to Tam Coc.
12.00 Lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
14:00 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a strange feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
42 Nguyen Sieu street, Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.