Mughal Art Walk, Agra - Guided Tour
Agra, a city in Uttar Pradesh, is attracted by tourists all year long. It is famous for its monuments including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Located on the banks of River Yamuna this city is a part of tourists' Golden Triangle with Jaipur and Delhi.
Upon meeting the storyteller at the starting point quest starts. The city is a roof to rich art and culture it imbibes. Dive into an unparalleled experience where you discover Mughal arts and crafts of Agra by walking around the city.
Listen to heartwarming stories of locals and get in touch with people and know the journey to completing the art. Just grab a cup of tea and feel free to ask them questions.
Tour timings: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Note- This tour is available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. If you want other languages, a guide could be arranged subject to availability.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- French, Italian, German, and Spanish speaking guide
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw / Sedan car.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehabad Rd, Near Kailash Cinema, Impeypura, Khairati Tola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The tour starts from here. Tighten your belts for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Art Gallery, 16 Fatehabad Road Opposite Hotel Atithi, Handicrafts Nagar, Agra 282001 India
Between these two places experience Mughal Art at its best. Engage in a discussion with sixteenth generation entrepreneur running the business since Mughal times.
Discover live how carpets are weaved and check out the work of local artisans and craftsmen at Shilpgram craft village.
At The Art Gallery of Agra stumble on the traditional jewelry, suits, sarees and silk art work.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all hotels in Agra.Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.