Mui Ne’s White Sand Dunes by 4WD Jeep
The White Sand Dunes just outside of Mui Ne are one of Vietnam's charming geological oddities which have long been a creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings.
Bach Ho or Bau Sen (Lotus Pool) are some of the other names of White Lake, surrounded by natural freshwater, pristine white sand-dunes and low forests. From a distance, Bau Trang appears as a mysterious landscape painting gifted by the nature thanks to the combination of blooming lotuses, blue water, mallards and other birds of prey on the calm surface of the lake. It may not be the goal to see and admire these in a relaxing way – it is all "dune up, dune down" on board one of soft-sand kitted jeeps, capable of handling on and off-road trails with ease until the sun has set.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Private tours and transfers with a professional
- Transportation by 4WD jeep (maximum 3 persons per jeep) with a professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- One bottle of drinking water and refreshing towels during the day
- Sand surfing at the White Sand dunes
- Local insurance
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Mui Ne Beach
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours , unless otherwise stated
- Quad rental and cold drinks during this tour at the White Sands dunes
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White Sand Dunes, Hoa Thang, Bac Binh, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000 Vietnam
We start our journey to White Lake in the early afternoon from your hotel in Phan Thiet / Mui Ne and towards Mui Ne’s highlights, crafted by Mother Nature. Your designated driver for this afternoon will pick you up on a fully-modified 4-wheel drive and bring you to the start of a smaller version of the Vietnamese desert. Suoi Tien (translated as Fairy Stream) starts the afternoon for a short walk where you will have excellent views of the dunes that will be our playing ground later. Fishing remains an important source of income for the inhabitants of Mui Ne and their traditional way of life will pass the revue on the way to our sunset viewing point.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mui Ne Beach, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000 Vietnam
Aside from the thriving fishing industry, the blend of the arid and fertile region around Mui Ne tends to be perfect soil for dragon fruits plantations. Passing by these expansive fields with the traditional purple-skinned fruits are yet another opportunity to allow your guide to explain the way of life for these plantation owners. It is land inwards from here as you feel the breeze of the ocean slowly fading away, making way for the contours of the red, sandy dunes and waiting for the sun slowly setting.
Ample time is available to explore the dramatic sand formation, rent a quad (surcharges apply) or simply sink your feet in the sand and enjoy a cool drink. The slowly-changing colours of the Mui Ne dunes into a mix of red and orange are a sight to behold and maximize the sunset experience in the heart of the Mui Ne dunes. Bring your camera and ensure that you have put the right settings to capture the finest images of a sunset in Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located inside Mui Ne only, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Pick-up and drop-off services are done by 4-WD jeeps with a maximum capacity of 3 persons; reservations made with more than 3 persons, the group will have to be split up over 2 or more jeeps.
- This tour is operated only in the afternoon.
- The tour only comprises transportation by jeep to the sand dunes; there is no sand dune safari possible here (due to local regulations) where customers experience the thrill of tackling the sand dunes by 4WD.
- The fleet used for excursions are considered the best available and follow strict guidelines in terms of safety and insurance standards as outlined by the country of operation.
- All used transportation come with professional driver, air-conditioning / heating system, first-aid kit and spare parts in case of any incident.
- We would like to draw your attention that only a very few of the drivers in this destination speak proper English (exceptions are in place when the excursion is operated with driver cum guide).
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and along Mui Ne Beach only. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the city (such as Phu Hai), harbour and any airport in the vicinity are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 48 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. All Clients should use their own refillable water bottle to avoid regular contacts with multiples single-use plastic bags (this has the additional positive effect of reducing plastic waste in our destination). 2. Everyone reminded to wash or sanitize hands before all snacks, meals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.