Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Muldai Trek 5 Days
The Muldai Trek is one of the newest trekking trail of Annapurna Region that you can explore. This 5-day short trek offers 360 degree panoramic views of Annapurna Region
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 Nights accommodation During The Trek.
- Food (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner) During The Trek.
- Professional Guide
- TIMS card.
- Transportation ( Drop You Start your Trekking Point and Pick up From End your Trekking Point.
What's excluded :
- Food other then mansion in the package.
- The Muldai View Point is situated towards the east from Ghorepani. One can enjoy the majestic view of Himalayan landscape that includes Dhaulagiri, Lamjung, Machhapuchhre, and Gangapurna. The trail is developed and offers comfortable accommodation despite being newly started. The whole trek takes you through various ethnic villages and cultures Himalayas have to offer. The conservation area also offers an impressive range of wildlife and remarkable flora and fauna – an unforgettable experience of the Himalayan ecosystems and cultures.
Pokhar to Ulleri (2050m/6725ft), 1hr drive+5-6hr walk
Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750m/ 9020ft.), 4hr walk
Ghorepani to Dobato (3460m/11351.71 ft.), 5-6hr walk
Dobato to Ghandruk (1940m/6364.829 ft.), 5-6hr walk
Ghandruk to Pokahara (823m/2,700ft), 4-5 walk+1h drive
Departure Point :From Your Hotel in Pokhara.
Departure Time :After Breakfast from your Hotel in Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.