Mumbai Bollywood Day Tour
India is still the largest film producer of the world, producing an average of 300 films a year. Since 1931, when the talkies were introduced, India has produced more than 67,000 films in more than 30 languages. India is still the largest film producer of the world, producing an average of 1000 films a year. Since 1931, when the talkies were introduced, India has produced more than 67,000 films in more than 30 languages.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by an AC vehicle
- English speaking guide at Mumbai
- Samosas, cold drinks, or cutting chai
- Performance of a typical Bollywood movie
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Entry/Admission - Juhu
What's excluded :
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vaikunthlal Mehta Road and Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai India
At the scheduled time Approx 2 Pm, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Mumbai, ready to begin your Bollywood tour of the city, the mecca of Indian cinema.
Firstly, your guide will give you a fascinating introduction into the importance of Mumbai in the production of hundreds and hundreds of films in the Indian movie industry. You'll also discover the origins of traditional cinema in the country and talk about some the most famous films to come from Bollywood.
Later, you'll make your way to the famous Bollywood Tour with your guide and travel to a movie set where you get an insider’s look at Bollywood film shoots. There, you can watch the production process of a typical film shoot and learn about what goes on behind the scenes. Next up, drive through the Juhu and Bandra neighborhoods to see the homes of some of India’s most well-known movie stars. Then head to an early evening performance of a typical Bollywood movie show, and snack on samosas, cutting chai, or cold drinks before the show begins. After the performance, your tour winds down with transport back to your Mumbai hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in MumbaiAirports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.