Mumbai One Day Sightseeing Tour with Elephanta Caves
Morning 9.00 AM our guide will pick-up your from your hotel, and proceed for a guided tour of Mumbai ‘The City that Never Sleeps’. The first spot is at Mumbai harbor where you will take a ferry ride to Elephanta Island, explore the heritage site famous for the ancient caves - which were used during 5th century BC. Later in the afternoon, take a ferry back to the land. After lunch at any restaurant, you will be taken to Gateway of India for photoshoot and sightseeing. Later, you will be taken to Prince of Wales Museum. You can find interesting artifacts of Indus Valley civilization here. Later visit Mani Bhavan, a memorial for Mahatma Gandhi. Later our representative will transfer you back to your hotel in Mumbai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return Ferry Ride between Gateway of India and Elephanta Caves
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel in Mumbai
- English Speaking Guide
- 1 mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicables taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Monument Entrance Fee, Camera Fee
- Any Hotel/Accommodation
- Any personal expenses, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, alcoholic
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Elephanta Caves
- Entry/Admission - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Entry/Admission - Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephanta Caves, Mumbai India
Visit Elephanta Caves - Take a ferry from Mumbai harbor to reach Elephanta Island, explore the heritage site famous for the ancient caves - which were used during 5th century BC. The 'City of Caves', on an island in the Sea of Oman close to Mumbai, contains a collection of rock art linked to the cult of Shiva. Here, Indian art has found one of its most perfect expressions, particularly the huge high reliefs in the main cave.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
Visit Gateway of India - An arch monument built during the 20th century in Mumbai, India. The monument was erected to commemorate the landing of King-Emperor George V and Queen-Empress Mary at Apollo Bunder on their visit to India in 1911.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, 159 - 161 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400032 India
Visit Prince of Wales Museum - The Prince of Wales Museum, now commonly known as 'Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya', was established during the early 20th century. The museum showcases several collections of ancient artworks, sculptures and artifacts in its galleries. Tourists from the world all over, make it a point to visit this magnificent heritage building and to explore the various ancient artifacts preserved within this museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, 19 Laburnum Road Gamdevi, Mumbai 400007 India
Visit Mani Bhavan - A museum and historical building dedicated to Gandhi Ji. It was from Mani Bhavan that Gandhi initiated Satyagraha against Rowlatt Act and propagated the causes of Swadeshi, Khadi and Hindu-Muslim Unity. In 1955 the building was dedicated as a memorial to Gandhiji and to the very important activities of great significance he initiated from that place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in Mumbai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.