Munich Food Walking Tour Including Viktualienmarkt
Hungry for an authentic Bavarian food and cultural experience? Then join this unique 2-hour guided walking tour through the city’s historic district. Start with a typical Bavarian brunch, and continue to eat your way through the Viktualienmarkt, a daily food market in the center of town.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Viktualienmarkt, München, Germany
We meet on Marienpaltz and walk and eat through Viktualienmarkt just just arround the corner. The market has more than 100 different stalls. We visit some of these stalls and taste the delecatessen.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
• We taste different food from the stalls on the market. - Depending on the saison we have:
Leberkäse ( German breadroll with special hot meet)
Departure Point :Marienplatz, 80331 München, Germany
Departure Time :11:25 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Masks are required inside buildings All food is served in single wrapped portions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.