Murano and Burano VIP Venice Boat Tour
Enjoy a semi private boat tour to Burano and Murano limited to only 8/10 people to ensure personal assistance from your tour guide. On board of a luxurious motor-launch and accompanied by your English speaking guide, you will visit two among the most famous islands of the Venetian lagoon, Murano famous for its glass production and Burano, famous for its colorful houses and for being home to centuries old tradition of lace making. Pick up and drop off from Venice city center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Maximum 8/9 people per boat, small group superior service
- Luxurious motor-launch for transfers between Venice - Burano - Murano
- Complimentary coffee or cappuccino while in Murano
- English Speaking Guide
- Visit to picturesque fishing island of Burano, famous also for its lace-making
- Visit to a celebrated glass factory on Murano to see a demonstration of glass-blowing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
As you leave the main island of Venice, enjoy views of the Grand Canal from your boat as you cruise out in the open lagoon to reach Burano.
Stop At: Isola di Burano, San Martino dx 961, 30142 Burano Italy
Enjoy the visit of picturesque Burano island. Enjoy free time and a nice walk with your guide to visit its secret corners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
Visit the famous Murano island and visit a renowned workshop where you can see how the famous Murano Glass is made.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Laguna di Venezia, Venice Italy
Cruise the Venice Lagoon as you reach the islands of Murano and Buran and learn the fascinating history of this lagoon and its many islands.
Departure Point :Royal Gardens, Piazza, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 8\9 people per tour
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.