Musala Peak Hike - private day tour from Plovdiv
Conquer the highest peak in Bulgaria and on the entire Balkan Peninsula – the mighty Musala Peak located at 2925 m. a. s. l. Walk along this famous hiking route situated within the boundaries of the outstanding national park Rila - largest in Bulgaria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Cabin lift return ticket (6 EUR per person)
- Food and drinks (please make sure you bring some food with you for a picnic)
Conquer the highest peak in Bulgaria and on the entire Balkan Peninsula – the mighty Musala Peak located at 2925 m. a. s. l. Walk along this famous hiking route situated within the boundaries of the outstanding national park “Rila” – largest in Bulgaria.
• Musala Peak, Rila National Park, Rila 2010 Bulgaria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are collected from any hotel (accommodation) or location within Plovdiv city
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Always contact the supplier before booking the tour as on certain dates chair lift might be closed for maintenance check
- Always contact the supplier to get information on how to get ready and what to bring with you on that hiking tour
- The hike takes place between 2369 and 2925 m. a. s. l.
- Elevation difference: 556 m
- Walking distance: 14.2 km
- Hiking time: 6 h (including breaks)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19 Safety information: In regards with the novel coronavirus our company applies all the Bulgarian and European Union regulations for safe travelling. All our guides and drivers wear protective masks and gloves during the tour. Our guests are strongly recommended to wear their own masks for their and the guide’s safety. All our vehicles are being disinfected after and before each tour, especially the contact zones as handles, steering wheel etc. Disinfection sprays and gels are available for our guests in each vehicle to be used before, during and after the tour. Generally Bulgaria is considered as a safe travel destination as the country is one of the least affected by the coronavirus in Europe. The main reason for the successful fight with the pandemic are the on time and effective measures that the Bulgarian government took to stop the spread of the disease.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.