Muscat city tour
Visit the Grand Mosque and the Natural History Museum. Visit Matrah Souq and fish market. Take a walk at the Sultan Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Drive in air-conditioned car
- German speaking tour guide
- Drinking water
- entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise stated
- Personal expenses
- The tour begins with a drive through the beautiful embassy district of Muscat on the way to the Grand Mosque of Sultan Qaboos. Visit the mosque, a religious landmark of Muscat and the splendor of unique Islamic architecture (please note Islamic dress code).
The next stop is the Natural History Museum. This museum offers a wealth of information about the culture, nature and history of the country. Then on to Muttrah, a beautiful district of Muscat, filled with traditional souk and fish market. From Muttrah continue to Muscat old town. There, the tour continues on foot, through the palace of Sultan Qaboos and the fortifications Jalali and Mirani from the 16th century.
Departure Point :hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Light summer clothing is sufficient on most days, but in winter sweaters or jackets may be required, especially in the evening. High-quality sunglasses or glasses with self-tinting glasses are recommended. Sun hats or other head protection are also recommended in direct sunlight. In Oman conservative clothing traditions apply. Swimwear should only be worn on the beach or hotel pool. In public, the clothing of men and women must cover shoulders and knees, especially in souks, shops and villages. If you want to enter a mosque, wear ankle-length pants or skirts and long-sleeved shirts. Women wear a scarf covering hair and neckline.
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but remember that photographing Arab women is considered rude. Even if you take pictures of men, you should first ask for their consent. Photography of government buildings or military sites is prohibited.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of this tour due to government resolutions, public holidays, adverse weather conditions, or the like. cancel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.