Museo Maya de Cancun Admission ticket
Experience the Mayan Culture at the heart of the hotel district in Cancun
Learn about their History and Art with a closer look to different pieces of sculpture, pottery, drawings and everyday artifacts of the Mayan Life
Enjoy The beautiful San Miguelito extensive jungle walk by its Mayan Remains.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Use of Locker Rooms
- Access to San Miguelito Archaelogical Site
- Free Parking ( Subject to Availability
- Entry/Admission - Mayan Museum of Cancun
What's excluded :
- Video Permission ($ 50 Pesos
- Visit: Mayan Museum of Cancun, Hotelera Cancun Quintana Roo Blvd. Kukulcan Km 16. 5 Esq. Gucumatz, Cancun 77504 Mexico
The first room of the Museum is dedicated to the archeology of Quintana Roo. Its chronological route begins with the oldest burials that have been found in submerged caves of the quintanarroense coast, passing through the history of the monumental sites of the south of the State, until the rise of the northern region of the entity or Eastern Coast prior to arrival of the Spanish conquerors. The pieces reflect the origin, development and change strategies of various cities; the funeral rites, architectural elements, ritual and domestic objects used by the Maya of Quintana Roo throughout two thousand years of history. The room closes with a brief outline of the conquest, the colonial era and the Caste War that took place during the 19th century.
Departure Point :Mayan Museum of Cancun, Hotelera Cancun Quintana Roo Blvd. Kukulcan Km 16. 5 Esq. Gucumatz, Cancun 77504 Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be delivered in your hotel lobby. You just have to contact our Call Center team to schedule delivery.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.