Museum of the City of New York
The Museum of the City of New York fosters understanding of the distinctive nature of urban life in the world’s most influential metropolis. It engages visitors by celebrating, documenting, and interpreting the city’s past, present, and future. Housed in a newly renovated 1932 Georgian Colonial-Revival building, the Museum is located at the top of Museum Mile on Fifth Avenue and 103rd Street, across the street from Central Park’s Conservatory Gardens, and at the southern end of the neighborhood of East Harlem.
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- General Admission
- Timescapes 28-minute documentary
- All special exhibitions
- Permanent exhibitions
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the City of New York
What's excluded :
- Snacks - All Food and Beverages are not included in the price of admission
- Gift Shop items
- Visit: Museum of the City of New York, 1220 Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street, New York City, NY 10029
The Museum of the City of New York features two ongoing exhibitions--the award-winning New York at Its Core, a three gallery exhibition that explores New York City’s history and future through objects, images, contemporary video, photography, and interactive digital experiences, and Activist New York, an exhibition which seeks to tell the story of activism in the five boroughs past and present. There are also several special exhibitions on view at any one time and the short documentary Timescapes, a multimedia historical storytelling, bringing viewers on a 28 minute journey through 400 years of history. The film runs every 40 minutes and headsets are available in French, Mandarin, and Spanish.
Departure Point :Museum of the City of New York, 1220 Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street, New York City, NY 10029
Departure Time :5/29/2019 - 9/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.