Muslim Friendly Full Day Halal Tour of Delhi
If you are a Muslim traveler and wondering if you will be able to get access to a mosque to follow up with your prayers or obtain delectable halal cuisine, there is no need to worry. Since Delhi was once under a Muslim rule of 700 years the legacy left behind stays strong with the wide availability of halal food, as well as hotels which cater to a Muslim’s religious needs. You can be well assured that you will have a comfortable Tour of Delhi. What is more attractive is that this tour cater to a range of budgets, making the city itself an attractive one to visit.
New Delhi is one of the best metropolitan cities in the country. There are numerous historical buildings in the city that represent its rich history of Muslim rule in India. For Muslim visitors New Delhi offers a wide range of Halal facilities. From beautiful sightseeing to excellent shopping of Prayer Rugs & Halal Food, New Delhi offers visitors a great travel experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A dedicated Govt Approved Muslim Tour guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Old Delhi, Jama Mosque , Spice Market, Humanyu Tomb , Qutub Minar, Fabric store & Markets
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop is available from your Hotel, Airport , Railway Station or Bus station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- for 1 to 2 people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- for 3 to 4 people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- for 5 to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.