Mutiyanyu Great Wall & Summer Palace day tour (with Lunch & Hotel Transfer)
This is a one day tour with a small group to the most famous places in Beijing. We offer the most affordable price in the market because of our history and weekly tours for more that 5 years. We also included a special experience in this tour to Chinese Tea ceremony.
After a long day hiking in great wall and summer palace, we will end our day visiting a local tea house to drink Chinese tea and live like locals. Hope you enjoy your day trip in Beijing!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch - Chinese Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Fees
- Personal Shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Constructed in the Ming Dynasty, Mutianyu section of the great wall is one of the most beautiful parts of the great wall. The wall, dotted with beacon towers, stretches along mountain ridges for miles, resembling a huge flying dragon. A jade factory is scheduled along the way. At noon, we will serve the lunch in an international fast food brand.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
we will come back to the Beijing city center after lunch and will have an stop on Traditional Chinese Medicine center in our way back to Summer palace. Located in the northwest of Beijing, 15 Km away from the downtown area of Haidian District, “The Summer Palace” is the largest and the most well-preserved imperial park in China. It showcases Chinese horticulture and landscape with popular natural views and cultural interests. There were also some people who call it “The Museum of Royal Gardens”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the Beijing Downtown Hotels (Inside Ring 3)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.