MY * GUiDE Exclusive ZELL AM SEE & Great Time in the Glacier Snow TOUR from Munich
UPDATE JULY 2021: THE GERMAN-AUSTRIAN BORDER IS FREELY PASSED AGAIN! MORE UNDER "Further Information"
A crystal clear lake - framed by high alpine peaks - on the banks of which there is an enchanting historical town - and, just a stone's throw away, a glacier accessible with the most modern mountain railways, which guarantees a lot of fun in the snow all year round!
Hardly any other Alpine region can boast such a varied combination - intense enjoyment of nature, relaxation, lifestyle and many little adventures are waiting for you too!
With this private day trip you can spend a dream day tailored to your wishes in Zell am See and on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier; Your personal guide will show you everything worth seeing and will also be happy to help and advise you.
The tour lasts a generous 10 hours, which can be extended by a further two hours.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ride in comfortable minivan (a / c)
- Professional and experienced tour guide
- Scenic routes
- All road tolls
- Mineral water
- No hidden costs!
- Duration: 10 or 12 hours
- COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Kapruner Gletscherbahnen (cable car / until November 26th): adults € 47.00 / children € 23.50 (born 2005-2014)
- Entry/Admission - Kitzsteinhorn
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maria Ramersdorf Kirche, Ramersdorfer Str. 6, 81669 Munich, Bavaria Germany
All of the sights mentioned here are carefully selected recommendations. Since this is an exclusive tour, you can always bring your own suggestions; We are also happy to adapt to your wishes regarding the length of stay at the individual stops!
But now you can look forward to an eventful, informative but also relaxing excursion in our new VW Comfort Van - by the side of your friendly and professional tour guide you are in the best of hands from the start!
... At the old pilgrimage church of St. Maria Ramersdorf from the 14th century, we leave Munich and drive south-east on the A8 ...
Stop At: Serways Raststätte Irschenberg Süd, Wendling 12, 83737 Irschenberg, Germany
After only a 30-minute drive, enjoy what is probably the most beautiful vantage point on a German motorway.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Walchsee Lake, Seespitz, Walchsee 6344 Austria
The first stop in Austria we put on a beautiful mountain lake with beach kiosk and children's playground.
If you want, you can take a few trips on the nearby summer toboggan run (8.00 € / ride), and children can enjoy the attractions of the "play park": In addition to a petting zoo attract an adventure land, the "Skydive" and "Nautic-Jet" and a trampoline (from 2.50 €)
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Lake Zell, Elisabeth Promenade, Zell am See 5700 Austria
Through the beautiful landscape of the Tyrolean and Salzburg Alps, we finally reach our destination Zell am See. Take a stroll through the historic old town (with your guide taking you to the sights) or along the scenic lakeside promenade where you can start a 45-minute panoramic cruise across the lake (€ 15.50 / adult).
The numerous restaurants offer regional and international specialties.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Kitzsteinhorn, Kesselfallstrasse 60, Kaprun 5710 Austria
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE CABLE CARS MAY BE DISCONTINUED DUE TO COVID-19 - WE WILL BE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU!
You can experience the real "highlight" of this excursion after a 20-minute drive to the Kaprun Glacier Cable Car: the ultra-modern cable cars take you safely and quickly to over 3,000 m (9,900 ft) in the eternal ice.
Prices (valid until November 26th, 2020):
Adults € 47.00, children € 23.50 (born 2005 - 2014) / reduction for young people and families. The price also includes the Gipfelwelt 3000, the panorama platforms, the Ice Arena (July / August), the National Park Gallery and the Cinema 3000.
The "Ice Arena" is also included in the price of the cable car: There you can borrow slides and toboggans free of charge, with which you can slide down a secure white glacier slope. A "magic carpet" brings you comfortably back to the start. (The Ice Arena is open in July and August.)
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Wallfahrtskirche Wilparting St.Marinus, Wilparting, 83737 Irschenberg, Germany
Then we bring you back quickly and safely to your accommodation in Munich.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.Pick-up from any hotel / address in Munich at 8:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. or any other time you want - we ask for a brief notification!.Collection (and / or return) is also possible outside of Munich at the customer's request (e.g. MUC airport) - Please ask us about any additional costs!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you would like to spend some time in the open air on the glacier, think of suitable clothing (between mountain and valley temperature differences of 20 ° C / 68 ° F are not uncommon!). For those who would like to try tobogganing, we recommend changing clothes.
- Please also think of sunglasses and sun cream!
- TRAVEL * SAFE - TRAVEL SAFE & CONFIDENTLY ... with the certainty that you and your loved ones will travel safely & protected on ALL of our tours - Since our minivan has been equipped with the (removable) aerosol protective screens, we have even exceeded the usual COVID- 19 Guidelines: 1) Only your group will travel in our minivan, which will be cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand disinfectant is on board. 2) Your (driver) guide has been vaccinated against COVID-19. 3) The minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - this ensures 100% transparency and guarantees maximum safety. 4) When we leave the vehicle for sightseeing, WE AVOID CROWD AND HUMILITY. The top priority is to keep the safety distance! If you have any doubts about visiting certain sights, we can always offer alternatives. 5) We keep ourselves up to date with the latest recommendations and guidelines of the WHO and the federal government. 6) If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. // WHENVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT EXCURSION: Take it with us in confidence - we offer MAXIMUM SAFETY with HIGHEST COMFORT! // Sincerely, Stefan Rieg [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Valid ID documents are required for crossing the border into Austria!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- UPDATE JULY 2021: COVID-19 new infections have fallen below 0.01% in Germany. Your guide has been vaccinated. Furthermore, we continue to guarantee the highest protective measures, such as the partition screens in our van (removable). - Travel 100% SAFELY & COMFORTABLY ... more under "Additional Info"
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.