My Lai Massacre Memory Tour from Hoi An
Take a day trip from Hoi An to travel back in time and learn first-hand about the tragedies of the My Lai Massacre that occurred during the Vietnam War. Explore the village of My Lai to interact with the locals then visit the museum to learn more about the history here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees, Bottled drinking water, Lunch, Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Chien Dan Cham Tower
- Entry/Admission - My Lai Massacre Museum
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chien Dan Cham Tower, Tam An Commune, Tam Ky Vietnam
Today we take about a 2 hours drive Southward on the National Highway, 80 kilometers to My Lai Massacre memorial in Quang Ngai province. Before reaching My Lai village, we make a stop at local market which offers some of the most close-up views of the daily local life in the Central Coast. After, we will visit Chien Dan Cham towers, a vestige of the Champa civilization.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: My Lai Massacre Museum, Tu Cung village, Tinh Khe commune, Quang Ngai Vietnam
In one of the most horrific incidents of violence against civilians during the Vietnam War, a company of American soldiers brutally killed the majority of the population of the South Vietnamese hamlet of My Lai in March 1968. Though the exact numbers remains unconfirmed, it is believed that as many as 500 people were murdered including women, children and the elderly in the My Lai Massacre… This tour to the historical site of My Lai will give you an insight into the American – Vietnam War. In this village, there are also many stories about the life and mythical things in the war in the 19th century in Vietnam. You will visit the museum, stroll around the village, interact with the locals and have lunch at a local restaurant before going back to Hoi An late in the afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.