My Son Afternoon Tour Departure From Hoi An or Da Nang city ( Private Tour )
My son Holyland Afternoon Tour Program :
– 13:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
– 14:30. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 15:00 – 16:30. Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D,A,G to E & F with deep understanding about
the history and about Cham People, Cham Kingdom & Cham history
– 17:20. Return to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
. Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket & Water
What's excluded :
- Duration : 4 Hours and 20 Minutes
– 13:00 p.m. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
– 14:10 p.m. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 14:40 p.m – 16:20 p.m. Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D,A,G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history ,Cham People, Cham Kingdom & Cham history
– 17:20 p.m. Return to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city.
One of the most stunning sights to see near Hoi An area is My Son, My son Holy land - a unique beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Chăm religion, is day by day attracting thousands tourists of elsewhere!
a spiritual center of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Situated in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains and jungle, My Son is about 45 kilometers away from Hoi An. Join a half-day trip to visit this special site. In 1999, My Son was recognizied as a World culture Heritage by UNESCO
Letters from the 4th century were found during excavations revealing that My son temples used to worship and made offerings to the Hindu gods.
In those days, Mỹ Sơn became a spiritual and worshipping centre during the reign of the Chămpa Kingdom. Exemplifying the height of Chăm architectural achievement, The Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary is a large complex of religious monuments originally consisting of more than 70 Temples; About 50 temples were broken by bombing . Nowadays 20 temples remain . The builders of Mỹ Sơn were the nobility of the Chămpa Kingdom who derived their cultural and spiritual influences from India.
Original temple was built by wood in the 4th century. But It was completely destroyed by a big fire in the 6th century and then rebuilt from 7th century to 13th century by bricks and stones. About 70 big and small temples had been built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Cham Pa culture had a big influence on Vietnam’ significance of cultural value. The once capital of Chăm Pa Kingdom from 4th to 15th century was “Thánh địa Mỹ Sơn”, called “Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary" or "Valley of Kings" by French scientists
– Private Modern air-conditioned car or minivan
– Professional English speaking tourguide
– Entrance tickets
– Cold water
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.