My Son Early Morning Tour to Avoid Crowds,Take Nice Photo from Hoi An or Da Nang
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
DURATION : 4 Hours
6:00 a.m you will see our guide at hotel lobby to start an very interesting and educational tour to My Son - the old religious capital of Cham Kingdom.
7:30a.m Visit group B , C , D from 10th – 12th century that remain quite intact after 1 000 years of stormy and rainy seasons
08:00 a.m : Visit group A – from early 9th century was almost destroyed by US attacks. Massive A1 was considered to be second to none humankind masterpiece about carving and sculpture art of Cham people in My Son . It is a big pity now is a pile of collapsed brick walls.
08:15 a.m : Visit group G – from 12th century . You can see rebuilding and reconstruction part
8:30a.m : Visit group E , F – from 9th century was a haft destruction by B-52 during US war .
10:00a.m : Return to your hotel
per adult from
4 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenese
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Blending ancient opulence and modern history, this private guided tour to My Son Holyland will not disappoint. Steeped in culture from the lost Champa kingdom, guests will marvel at the craftsmanship of exotic temples and traditional marble handicrafts, juxtaposed against against memories from the Viet Cong. With all the comforts of fully-equipped transportation and friendly English-speaking guides, this experience is a must for history buffs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Hoi An city or Da Nang city
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.