My Son Hindu Temples & Countryside Roads Tour By Minivan
A small size group tour (less than 8 people) start early in the morning will bring much better experience in My Son holy land, which were recognized as World Cultural Heritage site in 1999 because of the rich history and culture of Hinduism and Champa people. Our guide will give a deep knowledge of this fascinating place to all of you.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - A bowl of tasty chicken noodles at a nice local eatery
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
Pick up from Da Nang Hotel
From 5.30 AM, you will be picked up from your hotel in Da Nang area. We start early to see the beauty of countryside villages at dawn and to avoid the heat and crowds.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Duy Xuyen District, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province
Then we drive to a local eatery and enjoy tasty Mi Quang noodles, a must-try local dish of Hoi An. After this simple and delicious meal, we drive 45 km through the countryside, back to your hotel in Da Nang around 11 AM.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Enjoy a nice walk with our guide in My Son Holy Land, the spiritual capital of the ancient Champa Kingdom, a UNESCO World Culture Heritage Site. Between the 4th and 13th centuries, a unique culture developed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam. About 70 sacred temples and shrines were constructed a thousand years ago in the heart of a beautiful valley to worship Hindu gods. Their culture originated from Indian Hinduism. Despite the impact of the Vietnam War, these majestic ancient ruins are still fascinating.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Local Buddy Tours - Booking Office, Group 28, Ben Tre village, Cam Ha ward Hoi An city, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call and message us in advance so we can pick you up right on time.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.