My Son Holyland &Da Nang City Private Tour(Marble Mountain,Lady Buddhda Statue )
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00 a.m : Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City&Transfer to My Son Holyland. Accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites.visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex,providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context.Next,Lunch with local Noodle.After That we go to discover the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.Then We go to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam.Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on SonTra Peninsula in Da Nang.Statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea.There are 17 floors in the statue,each floor has an altar with 21Buddha statues which have different shapes,facial expressions and postures.Finish & Send Back Hotel
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer with driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Da Nang city
- Lunch with Local Noodle, Water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple and tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.
My Son consisted of 70 architectural works ranging from small to large buildings. My Son was the holy land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century, dedicated mostly to the deities Shiva, Krishma and Vishnu. Today only about 20 temples remain due to destruction of the site during the war.
In the 4th century, in King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of TraKieu, the religious centre of Cham kingdom was centred in My Son, and the site was used to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals.
Continually developing over nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed both the glorious and prosperous period of the Champa Kingdom as well as the Kingdom’s decline. Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom,the Cham culture continues to survive.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.