My Son Holyland Tour : Morning Tour from 8:00a.m to 12:00p.m
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century and get to know about Hindurism.
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m :Our guide & driver Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then, Transfer to My Son Holyland.
9:00a.m. Arrive to My Son, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
9:30.Enjoy a traditional Apsara Dance and the longest whistle performed by an authentic Cham descendant
9:45 – 11:15. After the performance, visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context.
Finish & send you back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Cold bottled water
- Modern air-conditioned car or minivan
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Holyland:
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang City or Hoi an city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.